Monday, September 28, 2009

make your home happier

i just stumbled across this blurb in this months self magazine:

NESTING
make your home happier

sprucing up your digs isn't a superficial pursuit -
little changes can improve your outlon on life,
according to Paige Hemmis, extreme makeover,
home edition designer . . .
and spokeswoman for depression awareness campaign blueprint for hope.
"a soothing space allows you to be more creative and productive." Hemmis says.
she shares her tips for domestic bliss:

PICK MEANINGFUL PAINT SHADES
TIDY UP
BUILD A MEMORY WALL

"on mine, I post reminders of things to look forward to, like a picture of a car I wanted until I saved enough to buy it. I also display photos, ticket stubs, cards, everytime I walk by it I smile."

so go ahead. get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails